How to Bypass Adblock Detection on Any Websites
Ads are really annoying when they appear especially Popup Ads they are really annoying to me. But as a blogger myself, I support online ads and strongly feel that some unobtrusive, useful ads that don’t interfere with your online activities are useful for publishers like Google Adsense, Media.net, and affiliate links. But i don’t know why too many people hate Google Adsense ads that’s why they use ads blocker.
There are many ways you can bypass an adblocker but i personally choose this two best method to bypass any adblockers without any problem. So let’s get started.
#1: Incognito Mode
This is a very simple and easy way to bypass AdBlock detection. Use Firefox Incognito Mode. Open Firefox, navigate to the menu in the top right, select Incognito mode and wait for the window to open. Type or paste the URL as usual and access the site. This works on the majority of websites that block access to those using adblockers.
Remember some websites will still block you even using this method. If this does not work for you look below method.
#2: Install Tampermonkey
If there is to many websites you want to bypass, then you need to install anti-adblocker. The UserScript helps you keep your ad-blocker active when you visit a website even when it asks you to disable it. If you use Google Chrome so you need to Install Tampermonkey. This instruction is also the same for Firefox Users, so install it and follow below steps carefully.
- Open your chrome browser’s extensions option and search for tampermonkey plugin and install it.
- After successful installation get the script from here.
- Once you’re on the page, click the “Install” button at the top center of the page. That will redirect you to the script. Your extension Tampermonkey will provide you with a screen prompting you to confirm the installation of the script. Confirm the install.
- Once everything is done you need to click on the tampermonkey icon, then click on the “Dashboard” option. Chrome will open a new tab for the dashboard that lists out all of the currently enabled scripts and you can also disable script from there.
- Then you need to add a list of filters from Reeks’s Github page for the project. Browse to the page, and click on the “Subscribe” button. That will show a message asking you if you want to add the filter list for the ad blocker that you’re currently using. Click “OK.”
- Test your adblocker bypass is working or not. That’s it enjoy the anti-adblocker.
Extra Trick to Bypass Adblocker
If you really want to support your favorite blogger or writer so this is best for you to just add their website to your wishlist for do not run adblocker into there website. This is really helpful for a blogger or website owner.
I’m also a blogger and i really understand how important ads for a blog to keep the blog up and running. If you really want to support your best blogger so please disable your adblock for there website. If you have any question or anything just comment below.