NordVPN is world best most using VPN service provider is has over 4,700 servers in 62 different countries, Panama-based VPN (Virtual Private Network) server coverage. Users have so many choices here, whatever their needs or just regular browsing, or servers which are specifically optimized for certain tasks.
This tutorial will show you how to connect to NordVPN server and how to switch from one to another, using NordVPN Android app.
- First of all, you’ll need to download NordVPN from Playstore and choose a server from the map or tap Browse Servers. This will open a server list.
- Tap the on/off button to choose any of the countries you want to connect.
- NordVPN has so many servers, which allow you to choose between P2P (peer-to-peer) servers, dedicated IP servers, an Onion Over VPN option, or Double VPN option.
- If you want to quick-connect you can choose quick-connect option.
Enable obfuscated server and or auto connect
- To enable this option, tap the gear Settings icon in the lower left of home screen.
- To enable a server which can bypass specific country restrictions, find and turn on the “Obfuscated Servers” option.
- To enable the auto connect option, scroll down to reach that section. Tap “Auto connect server“.
- Set up the auto connect option by selecting the “Use Quick Connect” then choose the best server for you, or “Pick a Country or Server” to auto connect to a specific server of your choice.
- Selecting one of these options will open another dialogue box where you can select “Any Server” (if you chose Double VPN it will say Any Double VPN Server) or “Browse for a specific server“.
This tutorial will help you to understand how to use NordVPN also help you quick connect and understand the NordVPN features. If you need any help comment down below I’ll happy to help you.