Dolby this name is enough to know we are going to talk about world best sound system The Dolby. Dolby atmos is a fantastic feature which enhances the sound quality of a smart gadget. It will increase the audio to the maximum possible value. And this feature is mind-blowing. Some android device has inbuilt Dolby Atmos App on their device.
Before Getting Started We Will Know More About Dolby Atmos
We use our smartphone to receive and make calls & SMS, play games, surfing the web & listen to music. So, if you are a hardcore music lover like me, then you might be knowing about Dolby Atmos. Dolby Atmos is the next generation surround sound technology which is first announced in April 2012 by Dolby Laboratories.
Well, according to me, Android phone’s default media player is designed for satisfying to normal person’s needs. It shows equality for every user. You can’t able to increase, Bass, Treble or anything in your song using that app. But there are hundreds of other applications available for Android phone, which allows you to set your Music voice according to your need. So let’s get started, you can install dolby atmos in many ways but you don’t know the method is working or not or you just waste your time. There are many tutorials on installing the dolby atmos on your android device. But this tutorial is the easiest among all the tutorials present on the internet.
You can install dolby atmos with two methods first is Non-Rooted and second is Rooted method, so we will go step by step to discuss each and every method, how you can install it on your device without any problem.
Also Read: How To Run Almost All iOS Apps In Windows PC
Method #1: Install Dolby Atmos On Non Rooted Device
- Android Device (Non Rooted).
- Google Play Music App (Preinstalled).
- Dolby Atmos APK.
- Some App Installation Knowledge.
- That’s It.
The first method is very simple to install Dolby Atmos on you any android device without root. Just follow all steps down below.
- Download Dolby Atmos APK Link is Below.
- Go to Settings => Security => Unknown sources and then enable it.
- Install Dolby Atmos APK Into your device.
- Once Installation is finished you need to reboot your device.
- Then open Google Play Music which is preinstalled on every android phone.
- Disable Google Play Music equalizer from setting.
- Then Open Google Play Music and tap on three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Click on settings in play music navigation and scroll down.
- Navigate equalizer and open it, now enable Dolby Atmos from there. Most of the times it will be activated automatically.
- That’s it. (Use Earphone For Better Sound Experience)
Note: I honestly told you guy’s, you will not get the real Dolby Atmos effects without root. In this way, you can only get Dolby Digital Equalizer which will only work with Google Play Music. It is must to disable default equalizer on your device. So let’s go to method two.
Method 2#: Install Dolby Atmos On Rooted Device
- Rooted Android Smartphone running on JellyBean 4.3 or Above.
- Unlocked Bootloader Custom Recovery Installed like TWRP.
- Dolby Atmos Zip File.
- Proper Knowledge regarding rooting and TWRP use.
This procedure is most effective than the non rooted procedure. So, I recommend you to use this method for installing the dolby atmos on your device. Here you need to read each and every step very carefully. Make sure, your phone meets all the above requirements before proceeding to the installation steps. If you are facing trouble at any of the steps listed below, please discuss with us in the comment section at the end of the post.
- First Backup your all data (Recommended).
- Then download dolby atmos zip installer file link down below.
- Once downloaded, you need to move the zip file to your SD Card or Internal Store. Don’t extract the ZIP file and remember the location where you are moving the ZIP file.
- Power off your android device reboot to recovery mode (by holding power button with volume up or volume down at the same time). It depends on the device. You can search on Google your device name+ boot recovery mode.
- On the recovery mode, you need to tap on the Install button.
- Navigate the ZIP file of Dolby Atmos.
- Now swipe right at the bottom slider. And the installation will get started.
- Now go back, Select Cache, Dalvik Cache and swipe at the bottom.
- At the final step, you need to tap on the Reboot System.
- Then Open the audio player like MX Player, or Google Play Music. Change the equalizer to dolby atmos and feel the real power of dolby atmos on your android device.
So Finally, you have successfully flashed Dolby Atmos in your device. You should use good quality earphones for enjoying the better sound experience.
How To Uninstall Dolby Atmos From Android Device?
As the installation process was different for both rooted android users and non rooted android users, the same is the case with uninstallation steps.
For Non-Rooted Users:
If you have installed the dolby atmos using the non rooted method then just uninstall the app just like any other app.
For Rooted Smartphone Users:
- Download Dolby Uninstaller Zip From Below.
- Reboot into Recovery.
- Repeat above installation steps.
- Wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
- Reboot Device.
- Done Enjoy!
Dolby Atmos surround can take your music experience to the next level. For music lovers, this is one of the best apps you can have on your smartphone. If you find the post useful feel free to share with your friends. If you still have any questions or suggestions let me know by leaving a comment below.