Hello, guy’s in this tutorial I’ll tell you how you can recover your deleted files from Audio Manager (Hide it Pro). In youtube, many of my viewers asked me about how we can recover file’s or make a video about it, so in this tutorial, I’ll give you details explaining how you can do it your own.
Just follow my instruction
- Download ES File Explorer from Play Store
- Then open es file explorer, in the top of left click 3 line and scroll down to bottom and enable show hidden files.
- Then go to your internal storage and find Program Data folder.
- Open program data folder and go to Android folder. Inside Android folder you need to open Language ⇒ .fr
- Inside .fr folder you can see your all folder which is category wish if you want to recover your image just open image folder and here are your all images you need to just RENAME your image and add .JPEG at the end of your image. So your all deleted data can be recover if this trick is not working you can try to use any data recovery software to recover your lost data.
This trick is tested and work with many of my viewers if it’s not working for you, you can just use pc and use data recovery software to recover all of your lost data. So i hope this tutorial will help you if you need something just leave a comment down below I will help you for on this.